ASK EPOXY PUTTY is the ‘must have’ for every emergency around the home or garden because it is super strong and can be used for stopping all types of leaks and sealing cracks. Our easy to use putty can be applied to most materials, including wood, stone, metal etc.
This two part epoxy resin gives excellent adhesion to most materials and can be applied in dry or wet conditions – even under water. The chemical resistance achieved is exceptional and when cured the bonded strength is comparable to the material to which it is applied. Although a rigid finish appears, on curing ASK Epoxy Putty will still give approximately 5% tension, compression and flexibility.
It kneads like putty and sets like stone! Just cut off how much you need and knead the 2 substances together.
Price includes VAT at 20%
- Used to seal a wide variety of vertical and horizontal joints. Especially effective in damp or wet areas.
- As a putty type adhesive for most materials in the construction industry.
- To seal joints in concrete pipes.
- For bedding concrete or quarry tiles in wet situations.
Location of use
- Most water retaining structures.
- Water tanks and sewerage treatment plants.
- Dairies and milking parlours, food factories and breweries.
- Bunds and water plants.